What CHALLENGE is..

"Don't 'you' know I hate business?"

I'm currently trying to overcome a huge obstacle in my career, where I have to involve in a totally new field which I never had experience before, either literally or practically. It's quite frustrating sometimes, especially when you get criticized for a work that you've tried your best to complete it, even though you are totally clueless and unguided. Nonetheless, after shedding so much tears (just so you know, oversensitivity is one of my weaknesses), I hold the emotions firm inside, and tried to navigate my route to positive thinking. Maybe, this is a new challenge for me to improve myself. I'm too comfort now, have received some credits on the great works that I've done and maybe it's time for me to 'compete' a bit. Besides, nobody's perfect, right? ;)
Thus, I redefine challenge as:

C - Call
H - Hope
A - Attempt
L - Laudable
L - Lead-up
E - Exposure
N - Need
G - Grasp
E - Effort

If I really can overcome this challenge, I will become a 100% new me!


p/s:If you never challenge yourself, no one will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Because We Only Have One Life

The 10 Alien Sides of Me

Raising Superheroes (Supermom Tips)